Check this out, some dude was sly enough to get a video cam recording the private showing of Borderlands 2 at PAX. The quality isn't that great but it's the first footage of any actual game play for Borderlands 2.
To quickly summarize on the more interesting stuff that happened on the video:
- The ability to throw your guns at enemies
- Better enemy AI
- A mini boss who uses a midget as a shield
- An awesome talent called sexual tyrannosaurus
- A look at another playable character
- A cameo of a returning character from the last game
- The ability to dual wield anything as the Gunserker class
Overall the game looks more of the good stuff the first one had, except with more icing on the cake. I've never played Borderlands but after watching the huge amount of awesome this video had, I may give it a go. What do you guys think? Y'all hyped?