Saturday, June 11, 2011

E3 is over!


E3 ended just yesterday and there was a ton of overwhelming news that I didn't get to report on. The event couldn't of taken place on a worst time, I was busy the past three days working on my DJing, that I couldn't find the time to blog. Also the fact that I wasn't really there, made it difficult to write on anything else other then the conventions. Either way, I do plan to attend E3 2012, I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it, (maybe I'll go on a hunger strike in front of it, idk) but I now know not to make any plans for the whole week E3 '12 decides to drop in. And before that happens I'll be blogging on anything interesting on the video game industry, and who knows, maybe I'll get to attend other events before the next E3 comes, we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment